Extended Cookies Information
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, depending on the user's preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services.
In the following, we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term "cookie".
Types of cookies
- Cookies strictly necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website www.studiobonora.it and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (when the browser is closed, they are deleted). Deactivating them will compromise the use of services that can be accessed by login. The public part of the www.studiobonora.it website remains normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies. Cookies are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect whether the same user is returning to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor of the system and improve its performance and usability. They can be deactivated without loosing any
- Profiling cookies. These are persistent cookies used to identify (in anonymous or non-anonymous terms) your preferences and improve your browsing experience. The www.studiobonora.it website does not use such cookies.
Third party cookies
By visiting a website, you can receive cookies both from the visited site (“proprietary” cookies) and from sites operated by other organizations ("third parties” cookies). A notable example is the presence of social plugins for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by these sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins means that cookies are transmitted from and to all third party websites. The handling of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the different information and methods for managing cookies are listed below.
- Facebook info: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): Log in to your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin informative report: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ info: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits.
These cookies are called persistent cookies and their duration is determined by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in others the duration is unlimited. www.studiobonora.it does not use persistent cookies.
However, by browsing the pages of the site, you may interact with third party operated sites that may create or modify permanent and profiling cookies.
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies using your browser settings.
Caution: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the website's features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling the disabling of "third party" cookies does not in any way affect the navigability of the cookies.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third party" cookies.
For example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools->Options ->Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%2020%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
COOKIES RELEASED BY THIS SITE
Internal managed technical cookies with duration limited to the session
- Functionality cookies: Cookies to provide services or improve navigation, such as for example the choice of language you prefer, to facilitate the compilation of any forms in the site. These cookies have a limited duration to the session.
- Session cookies: session cookies are of a technical type, they do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user, they are automatically deleted at the end of each navigation
- Cookies required for login: cookies essential to login in order to facilitate and speed up access to the site
- Statistical anonymous statistical cookies: Statistical cookies collect information about how you use our website: for example, which pages you visit and any errors you may encounter. These cookies are completely anonymous and are used only to help us improve the operation of our site and understand the interests of our users.
External service statistical cookies (third party)
- Shynistat Statistical Counter: Shynistat with anonymous data settings and the non-crossing of data with other information, collects information about how you use our website. For example, which pages you visit and any errors you may encounter. These cookies are anonymous and are used only to help us improve the operation of our site and understand the interests of our users.
To disable the Shynistat action go to http://www.shinystat.com/it/opt-out_free. html
- Google Analytics The website www.studiobonora.it also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (' Google’).
Again, these are third-party cookies collected and operated anonymously by third parties to monitor and improve the performance of the guest site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze information about your use of the website www.studiobonora.it (including your IP address) anonymously. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it for the purpose of compiling reports for www.studiobonora.it operators on the website's activities.
This website does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) Google's analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identifying information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google, nor does it attempt to link an IP address with a user's identity.
Google may also disclose this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
For further information, please refer to the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the Google Analytics action by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google.
To disable the Google Analytics action, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout